Smart Classroom Reservations
Please note Smart Classroom FO 297 is not available to classes or groups external to the Libraries' during the months of September/October and February/March.
To request library instruction sessions contact either Karen Hovde (phone: 815-753-1770) or your subject liaison.
Available Smart Classrooms in Founders Memorial Library
- 36 Windows 7 Student workstations with headphone extensions
- 1 Windows 7 Instructor workstation with sound
- 3 Independent Projectors
- Speaker system
- 16 Windows 7 Student workstations
- 1 Windows 7 Instructor workstation
- 1 Projector with sound capabilities
Extra Features (must be requested)
VCR, Sound, Printer, DVD console player, Cable television feed, Document camera
Additional software requests must be received by the Systems Office staff one week prior to guarantee installation. The Requester must provide proof of software license(s).